The Osavi product is a specially formulated omega-3 fatty acid concentrate derived from the oil of pelagic fish (anchovies) from sustainable fisheries in the Pacific Ocean. The supplement is produced and tested according to the GOED (World EPA and DHA Omega-3 Organisation) monograph, and the oil used in its production is certified Friend of the Sea. There are 1,000 mg of purified fish oil per capsule and 2,000 mg of oil in the recommended daily serving (2 capsules), including min. 700 mg of omega-3 fatty acids.The product has a high content of EPA (min. 360 mg) and DHA (min. 240 mg). Omega-3 fish oil 1000 mg is a supplement in soft capsule form providing the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Omega-3 fish oil 1000 mg?
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to the normal function of the heart.
What is special about softgels Omega-3 fish oil 1000 mg?
- Special formulation of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derivable from pelagic fishes (anchovies).
- Fish oil from pelagic fishes sourced from sustainable fishing practices at the Pacific Ocean (Friend of the Sea).
- Highly purified fish oil produced according to GOED monograph (Global organisation of EPA and DHA Omega-3s).
- Rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Oil produced using molecular distillation.
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, soy-free, GMO-free.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- fish oil
If you had 1 supplement
I am not saying particularly this product but in general 3000mg of Omega 3 everyday is a good starting point for everyone
Will always be my go too
Best fish oil
High dosage great value for money!