- Contains standardised extract of cordyceps mycelia(Cordyceps sinensis) standardised for min. 7% cordycepic acid.
- 1 capsule corresponds to 3600 mg of dry cordyceps mycelia.
- One of the best-described species of the cordyceps family.
- Cordyceps is a product that has a long history of use dating back to ancient China.
- Clean label - no unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).
Cordyceps is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of Tibet, and has been used for centuries. Today it is still seen as a highly valued product and most cordyceps supplements are now made in a lab.
Two of our food supplement capsules contain 1200 mg of extract, which is equivalent to 3600 mg of dry cordyceps mycelia. Containing inulin, which is a natural fibre from chicory root, it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We recommend taking 2 capsules a day, 1 in the morning and then in the evening, after a meal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.