WHAT ARE MULTIVITAMINS?
Our multivitamin delivers a range of nutrients in precise doses every day. They are key for good health, which is why our tablets are comprised of a super spec tablet to ensure sufficient intake of key ingredients.
A good multivitamin formula should include a recommended daily allowance of the following nutrients, as each of them supports a number of important bodily functions:
- Vitamin A for healthy eyes and skin
- Vitamins B for energy and cognitive function
- Vitamin C for immunity, skin health and healing
- Vitamin D for healthy bones and calcium absorption
- Vitamin E for cells protection from oxidation.
In addition to that a complete one-a-day formula should contain the following minerals, which are essential to maintaining good health and well-being:
- Iron – for transporting oxygen throughout the body, impacting most vital processes and organs
- Magnesium – for correct muscle and nervous function
- Calcium – for healthy bones and teeth
- Iodine – for hormone balance and mental health
- Zinc – promoting strong immune function
Multivitamins (or single fat-soluble vitamins: D, A, K & E) are best taken with the main meal of the day or at least some source of good fats. Dietary fats act as a carrier that shuttles the Vitamins across the intestinal lining and into the general circulation (from where they are able to access all body tissues). It’s important to not take Vitamin D (and any multi supplements containing it) too late in the day as it can interrupt the body’s production of melatonin and can disrupt sleep.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.